Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally ....

After putting this off time and time again. I have finally started a blog. This was kind of a New Years resolution that I made....and you can see how long it's taken to get on the ball. But at least I'm sitting here typing away. For those of you that are reading this I certainly hope I can keep you entertained and mesmerized by my photographs so you will keep coming back for more.

It snowed yet again yesterday. It's a tad on the chilly side.....only 27 right now. As I'm typing this the geese and ducks are floating around on the icy river. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Makes me cold just to think about. I did get out to do a little shoveling and walked around with my camera to take some pictures. There were quite a few vultures hanging out in the trees...I guess they're waiting on the snow to melt so they can find their next meal. My guess is, it will be a few days before that happens. I got some shots of them, the marsh, and the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment