Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's been 7 months.....

Wow ! It's been 7 months since I last posted anything at all. I thought after my move that I would have a lot more time to keep up with the blog among other things. Since the last time I posted, I've moved (only a few doors down), become a Grandma to an awesome little boy. When I'm not doing the 9-5 job,  I've been busy cleaning out sheds of my Dad's, repairing broken things, planting a garden (now picking in the garden).mowing grass for my mom and at my house, doing the occasional baby sitting and sometimes I even get a chance to get in the pool and cool off.


I'm finally getting back to taking pictures....I let my daughter borrow the camera for a while so she could take pictures of the baby....did I mention how adorable he is?? :) I've decided instead of doing the "picture a day" routine (which I'm terrible at), I'm going to do a "picture a week". Maybe just maybe, it will get me in the habit of 1. using the camera a bit more and 2. get me in the habit of posting again (not that I've been great at that either). Since, this is my first post in a very long time, I'm going to post a few pictures.
Laidback

Yeah...so I had to do a little Photoshop to the picture

September 2010 Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment