Monday, February 15, 2010

I am so sore.........

Yesterday.....it finally came time to clean off my car and get all the snow and ice off the driveway. I sure am feeling it today.  Every muscle in body aches.....I feel like I've been working in the garden...but we all know that isn't the case. At this point I don't care if I ever see snow again...ok well at least not this much snow. Luckily it was a good melting day. And I did have help....a friend came over with a snowblower and an old friend of mine that was in town from Florida gave me lots of assistance. At any rate....I still don't want to see this much snow for many years to come.

Kevin made a path with the snowblower to the bank......this snow looking across my yard into my neighbor's was so beautiful and untouched.

Slush and ice had formed in the river close to the shore....if you look really close you can see almost perfectly round pools in the slush. It was really pretty cool.

This is me (I'm in the yellow) and my friend, Laurie. We haven't seen each other in at least 7 years. I enjoyed her visit so much...sorry it couldn't have been longer

No comments:

Post a Comment