Thursday, February 18, 2010

I know I know.......

I seem like I'm a bit obsessed with the snow. I'm finally starting to see some of my poor bushes that have been doing some yoga positions with all the snow on them. I'm glad to see the melting. But now it's making a muddy mess. My poor critters are bringing in so much mud in the house it's not even funny. What's the since in even cleaning the floors. I'm tempted to redo the foyer and the kitchen floor in a mud color......just so no one will know exactly how dirty they are.....LOL....just kidding.

Since I was on the subject of snow.....I thought I would share a picture of just one massive pile of snow in the Mall parking lot....this pile won't be gone until May or June.

 
Ok...now that I've shared that....I promise that I will no longer speak of the "S" word in this blog anymore this winter season....unless we get more of it....than I will rant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment